Monday 28 August 2017

[INTERVIEW] NU'EST W with Asia Dramatic TV (Japan)

(T/N: This interview was originally done in Japanese - I translated this into English based off a Korean translation. If you are fluent in Japanese and notice a mistake from the original, please do not hesitate to let me know! Thank you.)

Q: Please share what you have been up to recently. 

JR
: Thanks to the fans, I have been able to meet you all through TV programs, and have been working hard to prepare our album and meet you through good music. Please anticipate.
Aron: Together with senior Raina from our company, I'm participating in her song <Loop> and working hard on promotions.
Baekho: I have been working on composing on the new album and diligently preparing for our fanmeeting on 26-27 August.
Ren: I have been receiving lots of love from the fans and spending my time happily. Currently, I'm enjoying communicating with the fans.

Q: Is there a song that you've been listening to often recently? 

JR
: We recently released our special single 'If You', and I've been listening to that often.
Aron: One Way's "Would You Be". Please give it a listen ~
Baekho: David Guetta's "2U".
Ren: NU'EST W's "If You".

Q: "I want to eat this in Japan! I want to do this/go here in Japan!" Please share what it is. 

JR: I want to eat delicious dessert, and definitely go back once more to Disneyland.
Aron: I want to eat sukiyaki!
Baekho: I want to eat a delicious lunchbox on the Rainbow Bridge.
Ren: I want to eat okonomiyaki, go to Disneyland, and while we're there, take a commemorative photo with all our members.

Q: If you were a girl, which is the member you would like as a boyfriend?


JR: Myself!
Aron: Ren. I feel that he'll take good care of me.
Baekho: That member is temporarily apart from us.
Ren: JR!

Q: What do you think is the most charming part of yourself currently?

JR: Handsomeness in which cuteness and sexiness coexists? Hahat
Aron: I think my very self is charming.
Baekho: How can I say such things with my own mouth personally.... I think I am whatever the fans have been saying I am, in that same way.
Ren: I think that the fact that I have the two opposites - cuteness and manliness, that is my charm.

Q: Please say a word to your fans in Japan. 

JR
: Thank you for giving us lots of love in Japan. In the future too, we will work hard to show you a better image of ourselves.
Aron: Thank you. And, we'll be working hard to meet you soon.
Baekho: Thank you for always supporting us. We will meet you with a better image.
Ren: Thank you so much for always supporting us. Everyone, I love you.

<Individual interviews with the members>

Q: Please share your top 3 animes. 
JR: Naruto, Boruto and... I can't choose the last one as there are too many.

Q: Is there a word that often comes to mind when you are writing lyrics? 
JR: 'Time', 'night'. Words related to night usually come to mind.

Q: Please share your favourite food from Korean, American, and Japanese cuisine. 
Aron: Korea - pork skin, America - pasta, Japan - sukiyaki

Q: If you were to say something you yourself from debut days?
Aron: Work a little harder! And don't get exhausted so quickly!

Q: "If you come to Korea, you must eat this!" What would you recommend for this? 
Baekho: Korean intestines stew.

Q: When composing, usually, in what situations do the melodies come to mind?
Baekho: They usually come to mind when I go outside at night with no thoughts.

Q: What was the most memorable part of filming the movie "Their Distance"? 
Ren: It was breaking out in laughter every time Sona (co-star) and I made eye contact.

Q: If you were given another chance to do acting again, what kind of role do you want? 
Ren: I'd like to try the role of a normal student.

translated to Korean by renghe_lotus
translated to English by jetaimedongho
please do not repost on twitter
please let me know before reposting onto other sites/retranslating

No comments:

Post a Comment