Friday 11 August 2017

[pann] entertalk: I'll introduce baby goblin

- This is a business post (to promote) for NU'EST -

(Bows) Hello, I'm a LOVE!!

First and foremost, for everyone who took the trouble to come into this post, please start by having the Dongho course menuㅎㅎ



(T/N: Blue and yellow ramyeon packet - Itda-noodle (myeon) [Itdamyeon = "If You"] / Orange packet - Dong-guri (wordplay on Neoguri ramyeon + Dongguri sounds like Donggeul; kfans nickname for Dongho is Kang Donggeul 강동글 which was derived from his handwriting, there was once he wrote his name and it looked more like 강동글 rather than 강동호 :D)

Please eat it slowly while you hear me outㅎㅎ

At the time of Produce 101, there was the bright leader filled with a sorrowful-beauty





The sorrowful Kim Jonghyun who, because he was being careful, could not smile to his heart's content (NU'EST Leader/JR)

After getting out of Produce 101 he received the love from LOVEs and



He became an ae★gyo★bom★ber ㅋㅋ
Oh.. oh my god were you always this full of aegyo..?



Right when LOVEs were suffering from a lack of updates!!!!!


(News about JR's fixed appearance on Night Goblin) 

.....?



Fi...xed? Fixed appearance? Not a guest but fixed?



My baby is getting fixed (on broadcast) Is. This. Real. Life? 

And just like that, baby Kim Jonghyun who's going on Night Goblin as Baby Goblin



From his very first entrance, (he was) wartortle-esque. To anyone who looks at this, (this is) baby goblin saying "today's my first time on variety"

For your information, Night Goblin is a program where they stay up all night on a rooftop and the all-nighter 'it' item that he chose was



★Kko★buk★chip (T/N: turtle chip - click for more context)

A man like you who brought a pack of kkobuk chips..(what's more is that this was gifted) Orion CEO, you're watching this right? He does promoting will like this ^^ Please contact him ^^

The members who were starving decided to eat kimbap. The concept of Kim Jonghyun's first attempt at making kimbap was 'healthy kimbap'.



Kim JR who said that he was making a healthy kimbap but made salt kimbap. Hea...healthy kimbap you said, Jonghyun-ah..

With this kimbap, they started (playing) russian roulette



The baby goblin himself who, in the end, ate the kimbap made by himself and fell overㅋㅋ He tried to pretend that what he got wasn't the salt kimbap, but I fell for you once more, the man that cannot lieㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The other goblins on the show together with him are Lee Soogeun, Jung Hyungdon, Park Sungkwang and Lee Hongki, their teamwork is good too

[Park Sungkwang's Instagram]



Photo:
PSG: I"m screwed, I really got my night and day switched. Anyone awake? 
KJH: Me!
LHK: Me! 
PSG: Ah so funny

Our baby goblin receives love from the big boy goblins



Although it rained while they had to stay up all night on a rooftop and our baby goblin got caught in the rain



But seeing Kim Jonghyun in-action (literally: moving KJH), without me knowing too, the corners of my mouth went up..

'nyways, ujjujju (T/N: sound effect made to babies) although I only want myself to see our baby goblin, following my mother's words who said to share good things,

Night Goblin is aired on Sundays at 6:30PM on JTBC, please tune in!

This week's episode



I expect that it will be lit af because of our baby goblin who's filled with the beauty of someone who looks perfect but is actually clumsy

Everyone



If you don't watch Night Goblin..



(We'll be) upsetㅠㅠ

Now adios
( +1077, -18)
wow 1k upvotes kim jonghyun superstar superstar nuest superstar superstar


COMMENTS

[+253, -0] Baby goblin wartortle Kim Jonghyun.... Because of you my life is ruined. Fucking cute nae maeum jeojang.... 

[+223, -2] Without me even knowing, I saved this..... Fucking bigㅠㅠ 

사용자첨부이미지

[+219, -2] Bugi was my 2 pick but after Produce ended he became prettier, really nice to see

[+131, -1] I'm a muggle that's just passing by (this post) but I really hope Kim Jonghyun succeeds, seriously real totally very much hope he becomes a superstar. I just want to protect him like a baby kitten who got drenched on a rainy day 

[+124, -0] I saw him coincidentally last week but I had a mental breakdown because he was so different from the Kim Jonghyun I knew on stage. Although I was originally fond of him already, in the scene where Jung Hyungdon said "he's a baby", (JR) really overflowed with the beauty of a maknae and so I'm falling deeper. Am I on the road to stanning? LOVEs~ do some business for me~ ㅋㅋ

[+102, -1] I got this secretly when I was in fantalkㅋㅋㅋ fans, I'm sorry, is it okay for me to come in often? 
사용자첨부이미지
[+93, -1] I'm a muggle passing by but LOVEs' business post is so cute ㅋ As much as you carefully came out of the cave you were hiding in (fantalk), I hope NU'EST prospers ㅋ

[+84, -0] The reason why it's nice and comfortable to read LOVEs' post: Firstly, appropriate business posts + expressed with sense/wit + and more than anything, the feeling that they really cherish their idol, hits you heavily..? Rather than the feeling being like "wow, look at this, don't you think he's really handsome and cute?", it's more like "everyone in the worldㅠㅠ our Jonghyun is this pretty and lovely, would you please look at him once?", so it's really nice. Everytime I read (their) posts the corners of my mouth go upㅠㅠㅠ I want to see these kind of warm posts often.. 

[+75, -0] Am I the only one who can't adapt because he's different from Bugi in Produce 101...ㅋㅋㅋ Each time I see him it's like his soul got switched, cuteㅋㅋㅋ

[+70, -0] They look really happy after finishing Produce 101, NU'EST W flourish!

사용자첨부이미지

[+66, -0] No but what is Kim JonghyunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's the #1 person who looks the happiest after Produce 101 endedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIt's almost a level where he just exchanged his soul outㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+62, -0] Cute, I'm turning on the TV because of you ㅠ

사용자첨부이미지

[+59, -0] Our dad watched this and gave lots of compliments for Jonghyun ㅋㅋㅋ Cute ㅋㅋㅋ

[+58, -0] Not just Kim Jonghyun, seeing the other kids too makes you go "exactly why (didn't they succeed)?",,, Although I'm late, as much as I was late, go even higher, be even happier please. Also, 'Hello' is good and 'If You' is really good too, hit daebak!!

[+48, -0] This is something I felt since Produce, NU'EST fans really unbelievably write business posts wellㅋㅋㅋ I'm not even a fan but reading it makes me happy

translated by jetaimedongho
please do not repost on twitter
please let me know before reposting onto other sites/retranslating

1 comment: