Wednesday 9 August 2017

[NEWS] 'Gayo Plaza' Zizo "NU'EST's popularity is amazing, my cousin asked for their sign"


[OSEN] Rapper Zizo lifted his thumbs up for NU'EST W's popularity. 

Zizo made an appearance on the 9th's broadcast of KBS Radio Cool FM's "Lee Suzy's Gayo Plaza", and revealed "My younger cousin told me make sure I receive a signature from Aron".

On this day, during the "lyrics remaking" corner, NU'EST W Aron and Raina made a special appearance and caught attention. Fixed guest Zizo, with regards to Aron's appearance, stated "NU'EST's popularity is amazing. My younger cousin suddenly called me from this morning and asked me to make sure I receive Aron's signature. She's someone I don't even usually contact", laughing. 

Zizo, even as a fixed guest, was humiliated of his own (lack of) popularity and burst into laughter. He stated, "Questions asking who the person in the white shirt is keep coming in", "I am rapper Zizo, Min Juhong, born 1 January 1986", introducing himself. 


translated by jetaimedongho 
please do not repost on Twitter
please let me know before reposting onto other sites/retranslating

No comments:

Post a Comment