Friday 25 August 2017

[misc] Ren's top 3 horror movies

From an old Japanese interview.

#1: Dark Water
I watched this in the cinema for the first time with my mom and brother when I was 8 years old. I remember that it was prohibited for those below 15 but I think I got to go in because I was with a parent? (Baekho: If you’re 8 years old, it’s scary to watch anything in the cinema at all) That’s right. It was dark and loud (in the cinema), it became a trauma. Ahaha. Even now, when I take the eleveator, when I look at the water tank on the rooftop, or when it rains, that feeling from then comes back to me.

#2: Child’s Play
When I was young, at the nearby DVD rental an ahjusshi (middle-aged man) told me that ‘this one is fun’ so I watched it under his recommendation, and it’s a movie that I’ve already watched around 50 times. (Minhyun: Because of Ren, we also have been watching up to Season 5!) That’s right. We once borrowed a DVD on one of our rest days, and everyone liked it so we ended up watching all of it in one day (laughs) (Baekho: I thought that because a doll is the lead character, it wouldn’t be too scary but it was scary)

#3: Paranormal Activity

It’s a kind of low-budget movie where to uncover the identity of a mysterious phenomenon, a  camcorder is used in the lead character’s house……. The phenomenon of which in the middle of the night there are suddenly sounds and items flying from the bedroom. It has a sense of reality that seems like it can happen even in our real life, and is a really scary movie. (Baekho: We watched this movie at home with the members, Ren who was beside me kept scaring me out of nowhere.. that was more scary than the story (laughs))

translated to Korean by 1995_0809_LOVE
translated to English by jetaimedongho
reposting is only allowed outside of Twitter with full credits
please ask before retranslating

No comments:

Post a Comment