Wednesday 23 August 2017

[pann] Hi, will you please read this..?

Firstly, hi - I'm a university student who has completely no interest in idols..
I like indie bands and jazz musicians and the only idol I've liked was SHINee during my school days in 2008-2009..

Firstly, I came here because I had a NU'EST-related concern
I was looking for a place to post my concern and here seemed the best (?) ㅎㅎ I was originally intending to write this in formal language but looking at the posts here, everyone is using informal language so I'll also write in informal language ~

It's nothing much but I have a boyfriend whose a year older than me
Not too long ago it was our 600th day and.. Ah talking about 600th day makes me so angry again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
To go straight into the point, my boyfriend is a NU'EST fan.....
We watched Produce 101 together and he got hooked ;
I just treated Produce as a variety? program and watched it lightly (as I said earlier, I don't have interest in idols or trainees..) and I didn't vote either? But my boyfriend started from May?,, So I just thought he was doing it out of boredom or something
But after Produce ended it was crazy, he really got hooked for real .. ㅋ

That time when Innisfree was distributing the posters he also asked me to queue together from the morning and I also lined up together with him at Labiotte (first time hearing this brand in my life). What's worse is that he sent me to the Hongdae store while he went to the Guro store.. I use cleansing oil so I have no use for cleansing water but because you can enter a chance for the fansign if you buy above a certain amount, he bought and gave 6 cleansing waters for me as a present ㅋ I use cleansing oil so I have no use for it but what is this, he tells me to drink it in the morning or something ㅜ

And last week it was our 600th day on Saturday but he said he had work and went to Seongnam ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But he always remembered and celebrated each of our 100 days every time and so at the thought of our date I was like looking for cafes in Itaewon but he suddenly said he was going to Seongnam ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Something felt weird so I searched it up and NU'EST was doing a concert there. Ah ah talking about it is really making angry so my face is getting red ㅋ



Today that Labiotte fansign results got released but my boyfriend didn't get in, I don't know why I'm thinking 'serves you right' ㅋ..
My friends were like 'won't you be less jealous compared to if he were to like girl groups' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you look at our recent KakaoTalk chats, 80% of it are links to NU'EST videos or photos ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

How am I supposed to understand this...
We're also going to the fan meet together this week..ㅋㅋ My boyfriend went crazy when they said the fan meet would be held at his own school and he even bought my ticket to bring me there ㅎㅋ

I'm so sorry that I'm not uploading a praise post? but I didn't have anywhere to talk about this so I uploaded it here... Since it's my boyfriend's hobby? I'll have to understand right?..

I'm doing my best to understand him now and I'm also memorizing the things that my boyfriend told me to memorize before going to the fan meet.. (fan chantㅡㅡ)

Thanks for reading this word vomit post...
If by any chance you see a couple together at the fan meet please pretend that you don't know me.. (FYI we're going on Sunday)

Ah really I'm so miserable and sad but he likes it..
Thank you once again for reading this.........................

(+159, -2)

COMMENTS

[+60, -0] I'm the writer of this post, my boyfriend's favourite member is Baekho... I will try my best to love Baekho at the fanmeet.. Heuk heuk.. 

[+45, -0] (written by OP) It's nothing much and just a ranting post but thank you for thinking about it together with me and giving me comfort ~ To be honest I had some stereotypes about idol fans but you guys were warm and mature that it surprised me, to the point where I felt like I misunderstood (the stereotype) a lot ㅎㅎ There are also comments asking me to write a fan account after gonig to the fan meet, so I'll try to write some short thoughts? after attending it ㅋㅋㅋ It's late now but thank you for reading my post! I'll cheer hard at the fan meet to not let down the fans who can't attend the fan meet! (I'm memorizing the fanchant!) Everyone have a good night~

[+32, -0] After Produce ended Dongho had this and that incidents happening so from the perspective of a fan we almost totally didn't see him, so the Seongnam concert was one that was quite important to Dongho fans ㅠ OP please understand him a lil ㅜ 

[+28, -0] For a moment I thought this was written by my girlfriend.. Yup it wasn't, because I didn't manage to buy fan meet tickets and can't go.. ㅠㅠ

translated by jetaimedongho
do not repost on twitter - only on other sites
please ask before retranslating

1 comment: