Friday 4 August 2017

[pann] This is about Dongho

I'm a fan of another artiste, but what is Dongho? In Produce 101 I thought he was just a manly man, but that's not the case. He has lots of aegyo too, is there any manly man with aegyo like him? I haven't seen one, why is he shaking my heart (Boy In Luv (Sangnamja aka Manly Man) lyrics). I watched the eating broadcast on V App, his hair was styled up - bit by bit, even his hair looked pretty, am I a pervert? His word puns with Minhyun are funny too and Dongho's laughter deserves a prize, is there a manly man that laughs as pretty as him? Kang Dongho is not a manly man, he's a bear under the disguise of a manly man. Even to me, a fan of another artiste, he looks pretty, how much more prettier would he be to LOVEs? Do well do well Kang Dongho!!!

(+158, -3)

COMMENTS

[+66, -0] You're already a LOVE and already a Donghohwe

[+46, 0] You better run away quickly, don't look at his photos or GIFs. The kids here (on pann), their attacking power is no joke, Donghohwe's are especially serious. If you want to protect your life, there's no path other than this!! Get off Pann immediately! It might even be too late already!!!! I'm sorry that I couldn't protect your life... 

[+43, -0] Are you sure you're a fan of another artiste? ㅋㅋㅋ You seem to know a lot about Dongho.... Dongho is a kid who retreats backwards when Minki strikes ㅋㅋㅋ I'm telling you to browse around (pann)... 

사용자첨부이미지

[+22, 0] Did OP open the door to Dongho Club??

사용자첨부이미지

translated by jetaimedongho 
please do not repost on twitter 
 reposting on other sites + retranslating is allowed with full credits & my permission :)

No comments:

Post a Comment