Tuesday 15 August 2017

[pann] I'm another artiste's fan (real-life fanaccount!)

Hi LOVEs? I'm another artiste's fan who can prove it! If you want proof tell me~ First of all, the reason which made me write this post is that while watching today's Night Goblin, because of one man who kept stumbling around, it made me think of that time's incident so I came here to fantalkㅋㅋ! It hasn't been long since I started stanning my first ever group, so during that time, I was just a muggle who enjoyed listening to idols' songs.. During last year's winter, my Uncle was working at a broadcasting station so I went there to visit and got to look around the music show~ At that time I enjoyed listening to B _ _ _'s song so I was looking around their stage but there was another group on the same stage! So I was looking continuously and that group was NU'EST! I think that it was during Overcome era, their real-life (appearance) was really handsome to the point where it was shocking


First of all, Dongho had a different feeling compared to (him in) Produce 101. His lines were really pretty and although it seems like his physique appears bigger on broadcast, he was just really cool. He had manliest image amongst all of the members and his smile was so bright so his two opposite images were really unexpected but (seeing that) made me happy..ㅎㅎㅎSomehow he looked like he would rap but his voice was so so nice and he sang so well that I was surprised

And for Jonghyun his eyes were the most memorable! It shined as if there were stars in them and overall, his recently taken photos really don't do justice to his real self.. He's really handsome thoㅠㅠ He had the most overflowing charisma on stage and danced really well too! Oh right, I also remember that he was the thinnest~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ During that time too, he went down (the stage) while greeting and just like today's Night Goblin broadcast, he almost fell down! Paper human

Also, to the LOVEs who have only seen Aron through photos, don't believe the photos! He's really much much more handsome in real lifeㅠㅠ He greeted the fans as prettily as Minki is and also greeted them really warmlyㅠㅠ And I felt like his aura was composed and on stage he really had charisma and worked really hard!

Lastly, out of all the people I saw at the broadcasting station that day, Minhyun's face was the one who made my heart flutter the most.. Shall I say that I somehow felt the feelings that I had after watching webdrama Poongdang Poongdang LOVE.. He was tall and his legs were really long too! Although it was a short time, I recall the image of him who was smiling at his members while continuously pulling jokes~ I thought that something (about him) was cute but when he started singing his gaze immediately changed and he became the opposite (of what he previously was)!

Although I don't know who will actually read this post! In my memory, NU'EST is a group that's polite, shines bright and is cool! After that day, Overcome became my ringtoneㅜㅜ The song is so goodㅠㅠ.. In the future too, I'll support NU'EST and LOVEs' flower path~^^

(+190, 0]

COMMENTS

[+39, 0] I want to see them too

 사용자첨부이미지


[+25, 0] My friend also saw all of them and she said they were really all handsome ㅠㅠ But she said that Dongho was reaaaaaaaaaaally handsome.. When exactly can I see them all ㅠ

사용자첨부이미지

[+18, 0] Wah thank you for this really heartfelt fanaccountㅠㅠ Just like this, I'm once again learning about NU'EST through a post

translated by jetaimedongho
please do not repost on twitter
please let me know before reposting onto other sites/retranslating

No comments:

Post a Comment