Tuesday 15 August 2017

[NEWS] NU'EST Baekho who bought bingsu (shaved ice) for a fan who raised the national flag on Liberation Day


[Segye Ilbo] The heartwarming and moving story of NU'EST Baekho was revealed. 

In the midst of the 72nd Liberation Day on the 15th, an anecdote was shared that Baekho, 2 years ago, bought bingsu (shaved ice) for a fan that raised the national flag. 

On 15 August 2015, Baekho wrote on the fancafe "Everyone knows it's Liberation Day today right? I sincerely thank the people who fought for Korea's independence, it's a solemn day".

Following this, he added "I hope you don't forget and make sure to hang the national flag today. Although we are not in the same space, as we hang the flag, in that moment we will share the same heart."
Full Translation of Baekho's post 
FAN CAFE  - LOVE LETTER
[From Baekho] Liberation Day 
LOVES! Everyone knows its Liberation Day today right? They say Liberation Day is a day where light returns. I sincerely wish to thank the people who, for the sake of allowing light to return, fought with one heart, one goal, for the sake of our country's independence. It's a solemn day.
I happened to see a quote by a person who participated in the independence movement, and it brought tears to my eyes ㅠㅠ It is thanks to them that I, our members, and the fans we love, can face (our days) without worries^^I will always remember to be thankful towards those people, and in this precious time I'm here in the place where we love each other (fan cafe)^^
You hung our country's flag right???? It would be nice if everyone remembers to hang the flag today~~ Although we are not in the same space, as we hang the flag, in the moment we will share the same heart^^ Good night!!  


Translation of fan's post 
(L.O./\.E) I received a coupon gift from Baekho oppa!  
I wrote a post saying that I put up the national flag on Liberation Day but there was a comment left and when I looked at it, a coupon!! How did you know that I liked Sulbing (store name) Mango Cheesecake Bingsu... (touched) Others who received it, which one did you get?? 
Screencap of Baekho's comment: Good good you're very kindhearted !! The thing that I can give to you is only this.. Even so, eat it deliciously^^
A fan showed proof that she, after seeing Baekho's post, hung the national flag. Following this, Baekho wrote "The thing that I can give to you, is this only", gifting her a bingsu. 

Seeing the fans' proof, Baekho left a post again. Baekho explained the (reason behind the) gift, saying "This year was the 70th Liberation Day, I wanted to spend precious time together with the fan who thought of it with great importance".


Following this, he added "I was very happy at the fact that there were fans who agreed with my honest feelings and thoughts, and sent their support. Eat it well, our fans."

Seeing Baekho's heartwarming story, netizens reacted with "It's really amazing", "I acknowledge that he's a thoughtful idol", "NU'EST's charms really keep coming out".
Full translation of Baekho's post (above)
The comments in the fan letter room... it surprised you a lot right?
To be honest, yesterday while reading fan letters, I had a lot of thankful feeling towards our fans. Many people just let national holidays pass by. Although (people) may of course, because of their own busy lives, gradually become more indifferent, but this year was the 70th Liberation Day, and I wanted to spend precious time together with the fan who thought of it with great importance.
While reading the fan letters on the way home after schedules ended, I saw posts by fans who said that they agreed with what I wrote and raised the flag and I was really very thankful. Because I was so so thankful for our fans, I wanted to do something (for you all) but the things that I'm able to give are not a lot.... After much thought, I decided to gift bingsu... Oppa can't give you anything other than this..ㅋㅋ
This is something I felt this time, and although I'm a bit shy this to say this with my own mouth...  I was very happy at the fact that there were fans who agreed with my honest feelings and thoughts, and sent their support. 
Eat it well, our fans.
For today, the day where light returns, which I was able to spend with everyone, thank you. 
COMMENTS

[+1131, -1] My singer is a person like this!! Look at how he does spelling and spacing wellㅠㅠ

[+1082, -1] Baekho is cool, a proper thoughful idol!! NU'EST, let's go even higher!! 

[+1059, -1] Gosh, I thought he was just a handsome face but even his singing and personality,,,!!!!!!

[+1022, -0] NU'EST, from now only walk the flower path. Get #1 on music shows and do concerts too. 

[+986, -1] Dongho yah~ Nuna is going to put up the national flag now~^^♥♥

[+391, -0] As soon as I woke up I raised the national flag. For today, the day that light returns, which I was able to spend with Dongho, I'm also thankful. 

[+383, -0] Not only your face, but because I also fell for your personality, I'm a fan. But you sing so well too. 

[+364, -0] Dongho-gun whose heart is so pretty too!!! I will always support and wait for you, Dongho-gun fighting!!!

[+357, -0] As expected of NU'EST♥ Baekho-yah I'm touched

[+343, -0] As expected of Kang Dongho, I'll support you until the end♥♥♥

[+308, -0] I also raised the national flag~NU'EST members are all thoughtful idols so I can't help but to love them ~My singer is so cool

translated by jetaimedongho
please do not repost on twitter
please let me know before reposting onto other sites/retranslating

No comments:

Post a Comment